- Set up four individual workout spaces, if you have gym mats great but they are not essential.
- Place a line of cones in a loop across the top of the exercise area, creating an arch effect at the top of the designated space.
- Allocate an individual exercise to each mat. In the video shown we use lateral jumps , burpees, mountain climbers and jumping jacks. You can allocate any exercises you want. We have picked these as they are simple and use up a lot of energy in a short space of time.
- Allocate a time for each round but keep it fairly short, no more than 20 seconds.
- Allocate a return exercise, in the video we make the student at the end hop all the way back around the cones (a) to start the rotation and (b) to add in an extra bit of functional movement.
- Chose a number of rounds/time that have to be completed for the movement break.
- Don’t forget the Music!!!