This website collects some personal data from its users.
Data Controller and Owner:
FitCrew (FitCrew Limited)
1 Enniskerry Demesne,
The Data we Collect
The data we collect allows FitCrew to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: website analytics, contacting the user, providing online learning, certifying learners, and processing payments.
This website uses *cookies. The purpose of the cookies is to assist us in redesigning our website to ensure we provide relevant information in an easily accessible format. In order to track our interactions with prospective clients and customers, we use the CRM software HubSpot. This is to help us to give a better service to our clients and customers. We track name and contact details and stages of the customer journey. HubSpot manages this information on our behalf. In this instance, we are the Data Controllers. HubSpot does not contact our clients or customers directly and is fully compliant with GDPR. You can read their privacy statement here.
The Personal Data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
- To enable FitCrew to monitor and analyse web traffic, and can be used to keep track of user behaviour.
- Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google utilises the data collected to track and examine the use of this website, prepare reports on its activities, and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
- Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Contacting the user
- By filling in the contact form with their data, the user authorises FitCrew to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
- Personal Data Collected: company name, email address, first name, last name, and phone number.
- Personal Data Collected: Name, email address, completion data, discussion forum posts.
QQI submission data
- Personal Data collected: Name, email address, course data, date of birth.
- All payments are processed electronically through secure payment gateways, either PayPal or Wave. Both services employ encryption protocols to keep your personal information secure. Upon checkout, the payment gateway that will process your payment is listed. Feel free to visit the payment gateway site to read their privacy policies. The Learning Rooms is not responsible for any breach of confidentiality that results from a third-party site.
- Personal Data Collected: Name, email address, address and payment gateway, credit card details, and payment amount.
Links to Other Websites
FitCrew contains links to other websites for convenience and information. We accept no responsibility or liability for the products, services, or information contained on any such site. The existence of a link to another website does not imply or express endorsement of its provider, product, or services by The Learning Rooms.
You have the right to access the personal data that we hold about you. If the information is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant, you have a right to request that the information be corrected or deleted within one month.
1 Enniskerry Demesne,