Game: Ball Tag
- Use designated area (Inside of cone circle that has been set up for laps warm up is perfect)
- Designate two catchers and give them a ball each.
- On go students can run anywhere inside the circle but cannot step outside cones.
- Child catchers try to tag students with the ball (touch only, no throwing).
- If students are tagged or step outside the cones they must step outside circle and complete 10 air squats. On completion they can return to the game.
- Each round should be about 90 secs to 2 mins in duration.
- Vary in game movement-
Round 1 running
Round 2 Hopping on one foot
Round 3 Broad Jumps
- Designate new chasers for each round.